Everyone organizes their database in unique ways. Because of this, Command gives you the ability to create custom tags for Contacts. If there is a label or group that is standard to your business, add it as a custom tag and apply it to any number of contacts. This will allow you to organize your database in any way you choose. The tags you create for Contacts. As you start creating custom tags within Command, you might want to edit the name of the tag, delete a tag, or even color code.
To learn how to access the Contact Tags Settings page to create and manage your tags, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Click your name, at the top right of the page, and choose Settings from the drop-down.
3. On the left side of the page, click Command Settings, click Contacts, then select Contact Tags from the drop-down.
4. Click Create New Tag, at the top right of the page.
3. Complete the "Add New Tag" popup window fields, and then click Create.
Your new Custom Tag is now ready for you to add to your contacts.
- Click here to learn how to add tags to your contacts.
Manage Your Custom Tags
1. On the Custom Tags Settings page, you will see all of the tags you have created. Use the Edit button to edit the name and color of each tag. Select the Delete button if you want to get rid of an unwanted tag.
|You will see the number of contacts assigned to each tag, in the Linked Contacts column, you will not be able to delete a tag if there are any contacts assigned to it. You can click on the number of assigned contacts, to see those contacts in your database.|