Everyone organizes their database in unique ways. Because of this, Command gives you the ability to create custom tags for Contacts. If there is a label or group that is standard to your business, add it as a custom tag and apply it to any number of contacts. This will allow you to organize your database in any way you choose. The tags you create for Contacts. As you start creating custom tags within Command, you might want to edit the name of the tag, delete a tag, or even color code.
To learn how to access the Contact Tags Settings page to create and manage your tags, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Click your name, at the top right of the page, and choose Settings from the drop-down.
3. On the left side of the page, click Command Settings, click Contacts, then select Contact Tags from the drop-down.
4. Click Create Tag, at the top right of the page.
5. Complete the "Create New Tag" popup window fields, and then click Create.
Your new Custom Tag is now ready for you to add to your contacts.
- Click here to learn how to add tags to your contacts.
Manage Your Custom Tags
1. On the Custom Tags Settings page, you will see all of the tags you have created. Use the Edit button to edit the name and color of each tag. Select the Delete button if you want to get rid of an unwanted tag.
If you make edits to a tag that is associated with leads or contacts in your database, those changes will be automatically applied to the tag on that lead/contact.
If there are leads or contacts associated with a tag in this list, you will not be able to delete the tag until it has been removed from all leads/contacts. When you try to delete, the system will let you know if it associated with any leads/contacts: