You are a member of the largest, most powerful network of real estate professionals. With the KW Referral Platform, you can seamlessly send, track and receive referrals all in one place Command! Take full advantage of it by growing and leveraging a vast referral network without toggling between texts, emails, and spreadsheets.
To learn how to grow your KW Referral Network or to find an agent to send a referral to, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to agent.kw.com, with your KW login credentials.
2. Click the Referrals icon, , on the left side bar.
3. From the Referrals home page, click Grow My Network.
The Referrals map search makes it easier than ever to search for agents in the United States and Canada to add to your Referral Network. Utilizing the map, search, and filters, you can narrow your search to find the right agent and the right time for your referrals. Below, we have highlighted a few of the key map features that you can use when searching:
If you know exactly who you are looking for, use the Name Search at the top right of the page to find and add them to your network. Once found in the results list, click their name to add them to your network.
Then add a personalized message and click Send Invitation.
At the top left of the map, you will find a location search. Enter a city or zip code, and be sure to choose the location from the results list that will appear as you type.
Hover your mouse over the desired area, and use your mouse wheel to zoom in and out. You will start seeing agent results, on the right side of the page, once you zoom in close enough.
There are a few different map views that will allow you to search the Referrals map in unique ways:
Production View - this view puts a dot on the map for each deal that agents have closed on. Each dot represents a closed buyer or seller transaction, located at the location of the home that was bought or sold. This allows you to zoom into a specific area, and see only agents who have done deals in that area in the last 12-month period.
Market Center View - this view adds an icon on the map for each Market Center,. The results will then be a direct reflection of the roster for any Market Centers showing on the map.
|Business Centers do not show on the Referral map. Agents who belong to a Business Center will show up in the roster of their parent Market Center, on the map.|
Referral Network View - this view puts everyone in your Referral Network on the map. You will see their profile picture on the map where they are located, which will give you a good visual look of who you have in your network, where you are looking to send a referral.
1. Click the Filter Agents button, above the map, to access the Filter Agents Panel.
2. Use the Filter Agents Panel to narrow your results. The production filters will allow you to refine the results based on a minimum number of closed units, listings sold, buyer sales, and lease transactions. The KW Specializations filter will allow you to find agents who are KW MAPS Mastery clients, or who are affiliated with a KW membership division.
|The production numbers and specialization statuses the filters are searching represent information from the last 12-month period. This is to ensure the data is current.|
3. Click Apply Filter, at the bottom of the Filter Agents Panel, to apply those filters (this is blocked by the chat box and Labs button right now, but we are working on fixing that - click any portion of the button you can see and it will apply those filters).
Add to Your Referral Network or Send a Referral
Once you narrow down the results and find the right associate, you have the option of adding them to your Referral Network or sending them a referral directly from the results list.
Click the corresponding icon to add the agent to your Referral Network,, or to send a direct referral,,to the right of their name.