In Command, you have access to one of the largest referral networks in the country with the Referrals Applet. Within Referrals, you are able to send and receive referral requests, track and manage your referrals, and grow your own referral network.
In addition to sending single referral requests, you also have the ability to broadcast a referral, sending the referral request to 50 or fewer agents. Broadcasting a referral allows you to have a larger pool of agents to choose from, when awarding the referral.
To learn how to broadcast a referral, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to agent.kw.com, with your KW login credentials.
2. Click the Referrals icon,, on the left side bar.
3. From the Referrals home page, click Map, at the top of the page.
4. Use the map search and filters to narrow the results to 50 or fewer agents.
- To learn more about the map functionality of the Referrals platform, click here.
If you have more than 50 agents in the results list, the Broadcast Referrals button will be grayed out and you will not be able to broadcast your referral. Once you bring that down below 50, it will activate and will allow you to broadcast the referral.
5. Once you have refined the list of agents to 50 or fewer agents, click the Broadcast Referral button, above the results list.
6. You have the option of keeping your identity, as the sending agent, anonymous. Check or uncheck the "Show My Identity" checkbox, to show or hide your information.
7. Enter the referral details:
- Referral Type - choose between Buyer, Seller, Tenant, and Landlord.
- Referral Fee - use the slider to select the referral fee percentage.
- Acceptance Deadline - use the slider to set a limit on the amount of time the receiving agents have to respond to the broadcast.
- Price Parameters - set the minimum and maximum price the client has set.
- Notes - enter any notes that you want the receiving agents to see with the request.
7. Select or create the contact associated with the referral, and enter the client details.
- These details will remain confidential until you actually award the referral to one of the agents who responded.
- The client detail fields will auto-fill with any corresponding info you have added to the contact record.
- Ensure that you manually enter the client's desired location and transaction timeline, as these fields will not auto-fill.
8. Click Send Broadcast, at the bottom of the form, when finished.
The broadcast referral will be sent to everyone in the results list. None of the recipients will see either the client's or your information (unless you chose to display your information). They will respond to the referral, you will select one of the agent to award the referral to, and the applicant who wins the referral will be the only agent to see the client's info.