Your Command contact database includes the ability to fully customize how you view your contacts, based on the task at hand. You can choose which columns show up, and in which order. You have a set of comprehensive filters that you can use to find the contacts that you need, at the right time. When you combine a column setup and a set of filters that you know you will use often, save this setup as a SmartView, for easy access later, while you build daily habits. You can access an entire list of SmartViews that you can switch between, throughout the day.
To learn how to customize columns, use filters, and create SmartViews, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your Keller Williams login credentials.
2. Click the Contacts icon, , on the left side of the page, to access your contact list.
1. Click Customize Columns at the top of the page.
2. Select which columns you want displayed and click Apply. You may also change the column order in that same window. One you click Apply, this will save the customized column selections for the current SmartView you are viewing.
- Once you save the columns to display, and their order, you can also drag the boundary of the columns to adjust their width. The column width will save along with the selected columns and column order, when you save a SmartView (see the SmartView section below).
- Click here to learn more about the available columns in the Contacts Applet.
1. Above your database, click Filters besides the search bar.
2. When the filters fly-out menu appears on the right side of the page, select the filters from the drop-down lists. To remove filters, click on each to remove them individually or click Clear All at the bottom of the fly-out menu to remove all of the filters.
- Click here to learn more about the available filters and how to use Advanced Filtering.
3. Click Apply when done.
Once you have a column and filters setup that you know you will use on a regular basis, you can save this as a SmartView. This will allow quick access to that set of filters without having to reset them each time:
1. Click the SmartViews drop-down and select Create SmartView
2. Name your SmartView, check the Set As Default SmartView checkbox, only if you want this to be the view that shows up by default every time you access your contacts, then click Save SmartView.
Now that this SmartView is saved, you can access it easily by clicking the SmartViews drop-down at the top of your contact list, and choose it from the drop-down list.
1. Once you have made any changes to the current SmartView you are using, you will see a new button show up next to the SmartView drop-down. Click Save SmartView Changes.
2. You can also click the SmartViews drop-down and click Manage SmartViews.
3. From here, you can select your default SmartView, edit the name of any SmartView, or delete any of the SmartViews in the list.