As agents are working with their contacts - making phone calls, sending emails, texting, and having meetings - they are able keep track of all of this communication and add notes from time to time.
To manage your contacts:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your Keller Williams login credentials.
2. Click the Contacts icon, ,on the left sidebar, to access your contact list.
3. Click the name of the contact you want to manage.
4. At the bottom right of the contact details page, click the red circle, .
5. Above the blue circle, options will appear:
Use this to log an email, text, meeting, or fnote. Use the calendar widget to record the time, and add any notes you have around the interaction in the space provided. The interaction will show in the contact's timeline with a timestamp based on what you selected using the calendar widget.
Use this to add a note, which will show in the contact's timeline with a timestamp.
This will take you to your Google Calendar, and create an appointment (auto-populated with the name of the appointment), which you will need to edit and save.