Opportunities is the system we use to track our current and potential transactions, within Command. Each Opportunity (current or potential transaction) starts at the Cultivate Phase, where you can track an Opportunity before you have even set an appointment, and will be tracked through to the Closed Phase, after being approved for compliance and Commissions (the Greensheet replacement which is still in Labs). The Opportunities applet allows you to track everything involved with the transaction, from activity checklists and offer management, to potential commission income and compliance.
- To learn how to customize your Opportunity pipelines, click here.
To learn how to get started and create an Opportunity, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your Keller Williams login credentials.
2. Click the Opportunities icon,, on the left sidebar.
3. Click Create Opportunity, at the top right of the page.
4. Complete the Create Opportunity form. To learn more about the fields in this form, click here.
5. Click Create Opportunity, when ready.
Once you create an Opportunity, click here, to learn how to manage this new Opportunity, as the transaction progresses.