Once you start creating Opportunities, you will be able to track the progress and details in two places:
Access Opportunities Through Contacts
1. The first is on the details page of the contact you created. Click the Contacts icon, , on the left sidebar, to access your contact list.
3. You will find the Opportunities tab at the top right of the page.
4. Click View Details, on an Opportunity in this list, if you want to access the Opportunity details.
Access Opportunities Through Opportunities
1. The second is within Opportunities. Click the Opportunities icon, , on the left sidebar.
2. Click in any phase to see your Opportunities and the stage they are in.
Move Opportunities Through the Pipeline
As your Opportunity progresses, click and hold the six dots, on the left of the Opportunity card, and drag the Opportunity to the correct stage. If you need to move it to another phase, drag the Opportunity to the correct phase above the stages. This will put the opportunity in the first stage of that phase.
As your Opportunity progresses, you will add more information, associate a listing with the Opportunity, and create/track offers.
Add Information to your Opportunity
1. Click on any Opportunity to view the details. Click the pencil icon,, on either the General Information or Seller Worksheet sections, to edit the information.
2. On the Listing side, when you get to the stage where you have taken the listing, you add the listing to the MLS, and then select that listing in the Opportunity Details, once the listing pulls into Command. Click Select from KWLS, when ready, then find and choose your listing.
On the Buyer side, you will do this once you get to the offer stage, and you will find the Select from KWLS button in the offer details (see below). You will attach a listing to each offer you create.
3. When you get to the offer stage, Keller Williams has created a new Offer Management system, within Opportunities, which allows you to enter offers for either side of the transaction, make comparisons, and share these with your clients. To learn more about creating offers, click here. To learn more about managing offers, click here.
Close or Archive Opportunities
1. Once you move the Opportunity to the Closed phase, the transaction will be complete. You will be able to find the details for all funded transactions by checking the Closed phase of your Opportunities pipeline.
2. At any time in the transaction, use the Lost Opportunity button, at the top right of the Opportunity Details page, to close the transaction, if the deal falls through for any reason. This will add the lost Opportunity to your metrics which will eventually give you insight into where you can work to improve your close rate.
3. If you make a mistake with creating the Opportunity, or are just testing the system, there is a way to archive the Opportunity, without affecting your insights. When viewing your Opportunities in any given phase, click the three dots, on the Opportunity card, and choose Archive.
Once you archive an Opportunity, you have the ability to restore it back to your pipeline in Command Settings. To learn how to do this, click here.