Before you configure your Twitter social ad campaign, you need to have completed the "Create New Campaign" page and selected Twitter as an ad channel.
Click here to learn how to complete the "Create New Campaign" page.
Campaigns is connected to KWLS. When you click Set Up Campaign, a listing panel will appear. You can search your listings and select the one you want to feature:
1. Search for the property you want to feature. You can use the search tools such as the address search and filters at the top right of the search page to narrow your results.
2. Click Select once you found your desired property. This will load the listing details and photos into the form, for you to utilize in the ad.
3. If you need to change the property, click Change Listing and the listing panel will appear.
This information will be displayed to your audience when they are viewing your ad.
4. Click Configure, fill out the information in each field, and click Save Ad Text when you are finished.
You can enter your headline in this field.
The "Main Copy" field will be automatically entered with information from the KWLS listing. You can edit this information.
The character limit for the "Headline" field is 70.
The character limit for the "Main Copy" field is 280.
You can either use a single image or a single video
5. Click Configure, select the type of Ad Media you want to use, and then click "Select Media for this Campaign".
6. Select your image and click Preview & Crop Image.
7. Set your crop parameters and click Crop Image.
8. Click Save Media when finished. You can also re-crop the image, change the image, or delete the image.
The Twitter content section is where you will choose the Twitter profile the ad will be published on. You will also select the ad type and ad content as well as selecting if you would like to use as well as use advanced targeting.
9. Click Configure and select the page that will display the ad from the corresponding drop-down.
10. Select the destination for people viewing the ad and enter a follow-up destination URL or click Choose Site to select a Site Page from the drop-down.
With Twitter, you can select a Campaign Optimization:
- Website Clicks or Conversions will maximize your ad viewers taking an action on your website. For example, they could view an info-graphic about neighborhood stats or a house video tour.
- Awareness will increase brand awareness by getting as many people to see your Tweet as possible. By doing this, your ad viewers are more likely to follow you, retweet you, or visit your website.
You can select targeting parameter to hone in on your ideal audience or you can target your database. You may also choose both options. You can also refine your audience by targeting languages, keywords, or interests.
11. Select a Gender if you want to target a specific gender and select an age range from the Age drop-down list.
If you would like to enable Expert Targeting you will be able to select or set even more specific parameters to hone in on your ideal audience.
1. Select the language of the audience you want to target.
2. Enter keywords of the audience you want to target.
3. Select your interests by either entering them into search field and selecting them from the list of results.
The ad content will be automatically populated based on the listing, text, and media that was selected above. However, you can choose to customize your ad content for the Facebook ad by clicking the Use Custom Content toggle.
12. Click Save Twitter Ad.
Duration and Budget
This is where you set how long the campaign will run and the budget for the campaign.
13. Set your duration and budget for the ad. Click Save Duration & Budget when finished.
- If you change the duration of the campaign, that will also change the daily amount spent.
- If you change the total amount, that will also change the daily amount spent.
Preview Your Ad
A preview of your final ad will display in the top right. Preview your ad for accuracy before you save it.
Save as Draft/Publish Campaign
14. Once you have completed and reviewed your ad, either click Save as Draft or Publish Campaign.
Once you save your ad, you can view it on the "My Marketing Campaigns" page. Both "Draft" and "Active" campaigns will display on the "Paid Campaigns" list.