Before you configure your Twitter social ad campaign, you need to have completed the "Create New Campaign" page and selected Twitter as an ad channel. Click here to learn how to complete the "Create New Campaign" page.
Lead Accelerator is connected to KWLS. You can search your listings and select the one you want to feature in your ad campaign.
1. Click Search Listings.
2. Search for the property you want to feature. You can use the search tools such as the address search and filters at the top right of the search page to narrow your results.
3. Click Select once you found your desired property, and it will display as your "Chosen Property".
If you need to change the property after you selected it, click Change Property from the Chosen Property section.
The "Scheduling" dates you entered on the "Create Marketing Campaign" page automatically carry over. Confirm or update these.
The "Budget and Allocation" amounts you entered on the "Create Marketing Campaign" page automatically carry over. If you selected more than one marketing channel, the allocation amounts are divided equally, however, you can adjust these amounts.
Edit Channels, Business Page, Ad Content, and Ad Targeting
The marketing channel(s) you selected on the "Create Marketing Campaign" page automatically carries over. You can add more social media ad channels when you click Edit Channels. You can access the fields for the additional ad channels when you click on the separate tab(s).
If you selected Twitter as an ad channel, your Twitter profile will automatically be entered in the "Select Profile" field.
Images from your property listing will automatically display. Click on the ones you want to use in your ad. You can also upload your own images from your computer files and/or your Designs by Sketch House "Content Library". Up to 6 images can display on your digital ad.
In the future, you can upload videos through KW Video.
|For the best image quality in your Twitter ad, the image size is 800 wide and 420 pixels tall.|
Select a headline from the Headline drop-down list. You can even select a headline from the drop-down list and customize it (e.g. "Real dream, real home in Churchill Estates."
|If you enter your own headline, the character limit is 100 characters.|
Enter a description of what you are advertising in the Tweet Copy field.
The "Tweet Copy" field will be automatically entered with information from the KWLS listing. You can edit this information.
|The character limit for the "Tweet Copy" field is 280 characters.|
Enter the CTA URL in the CTA Link field.
You can select targeting parameters to hone in on your ideal audience.
1. Select the location you want to target from the Location dropdown. It will be based on your KWLS listing.
2. Select a Gender if you want to target a specific gender.
3. Select an age range from the Age dropdown list.
With Twitter, you can select a Campaign Optimization:
- Awareness will increase brand awareness by getting as many people to see your Tweet as possible. By doing this, your ad viewers are more likely to follow you, retweet you, or visit your website.
- Website Clicks or Conversions will maximize your ad viewers taking an action on your website. For example, they could view an infographic about neighborhood stats or a house video tour.
Preview Your Ad
A preview of your final ad will display in the top right. Preview your ad for accuracy before you save it.
If you added more than one social media channel, be sure to click on each tab to preview each ad for accuracy.
Save as Draft/Save and Activate
Once you have completed and reviewed your ad, either click Save as Draft or Save and Activate.
Once you save your ad, you can view it on the "My Marketing Campaigns" page. Both Draft and Active campaigns will display on the "All Campaigns" list.