Before you configure your Instagram social ad campaign, you need to have completed the "Create New Campaign" page and selected Instagram as an ad channel. Click here to learn how to complete the "Create New Campaign" page.
Lead Accelerator is connected to KWLS. When you click Set Up Campaign, a listing panel will appear. You can search your listings and select the one you want to feature:
1. Search for the property you want to feature. You can use the search tools such as the address search and filters at the top right of the search page to narrow your results.
2. Click Select once you found your desired property. This will load the listing details and photos into the form, for you to utilize in the ad.
3. If you need to change the property, click the pencil icon and the listing panel will appear.
This information will be displayed to your audience when they are viewing your ad.
The "Main Copy" field will be automatically entered with information from the KWLS listing. You can edit this information.
The character limit for the "Main Copy" field is 2200.
The Instagram content section is where you will choose the select the profile and business page the ad will be published on. If you are connecting Instagram through Campaigns, select your Facebook Business Page from the "Select Account" drop-down list(s). You will also select the ad type and ad content as well as selecting if you would like to use as well as use advanced targeting.
The marketing channel you selected on the "Create New Campaign" page automatically carries over.
Select the Facebook account that the ad will be published to in the drop down. If you need to connect to a different account, click Connect a New Account.
Select your Facebook Business Page from the "Select Page" drop-down list. If you selected both Facebook and Instagram channels, click on each respective tab to select your Facebook Business Page.
You must create your Facebook Business Page, before you can create a Facebook or Instagram Social Ad Campaign.
Instagram gives you the option of an Ad Type: Instagram Ad or Instagram Story. To learn more about these Instagram ad types, click here.
Images from your property listing will automatically display. Click on the photo you want to use in your ad. You can also upload your own images from your computer files and/or your Designs by Sketch House "Content Library". After you select your photo you can select what portion of the image you would like to crop before clicking Crop Image or Skip. You may also use videos as well.
|For Instagram, only upload these image types: jpg, jpeg, or png. For the best image quality, the recommended image resolution is 600 x 600 for a square or 600 x 315 for a landscape image.|
You can select targeting parameter to hone in on your ideal audience or you can target your database. You may also choose both options.
- Target My Database - You can specifically target your own database by selecting an audience from the "Select Audience" drop-down. If you do not have an audience, you can create an audience by clicking Create New Audience. To learn about targeting your database, click here.
- Custom Audience - Select the Location and Radius of your target audience. The location will be automatically based on the KWLS property address, but you can adjust this through the "Location" and "Radius" fields. You can also target by interests as well.
Preview Your Ad
A preview of your final ad will display in the top right. Preview your ad for accuracy before you save it.
Save as Draft/Publish Campaign
Once you have completed and reviewed your ad, either click Save as Draft or Publish Campaign.
Once you save your ad, you can view it on the "My Marketing Campaigns" page. Both "Draft" and "Active" campaigns will display on the "Paid Campaigns" list.