It is easy to launch a direct mail campaign, through Command, which will be sent out for you using RealMailers. The great thing is, we have some pre-made templates, that allow you to fill in the information you want to send, while looking great.
To utilize these dynamic templates and launch a direct mail campaign:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your Keller Williams login credentials.
2. Click the Campaigns icon,, on the left side bar.
3. Click Create a New Campaign at the top right of the page.
If your initial Campaigns dashboard does not appear like the image above, don't worry - everybody will have a different dashboard depending on their usage of Campaigns in the past 3 months. There are three levels: Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced
4. Choose Direct Mail.
1. Enter the campaign name in the field provided, select your Marketing Campaign Goal, and click Create Campaign.
If you did not select the "Advertise Listing" goal, you can skip this section.
Since the Campaigns applet has a connection with Keller Cloud's listing feed a listing panel will appear, when the Advertise Listing campaign goal is selected. You can search your listings and select the one you want to feature:
1. Search for the property you want to feature. You can use the search tools such as the address search and filters at the top right of the search page to narrow your results.
2. Click Select once you found your desired property. This will load the listing details and photos into the form, for you to utilize in the ad.
3. If you need to change the property, click the pencil icon and the listing panel will appear.
The name of the campaign and the goal can be changed at anytime while setting up the campaign. Click Save if any changes are made.
1. In the Content section, click the Select Template option and select the desired template from the drop down.
1. In the Text section, the information fields will be titled differently depending on the goal that has been selected.
- If you selected Advertise Listing as a goal and added a listing, you can edit any of the listing details, including the ability to change the selected listing.
- If you selected any another non listing related goal like Brand Awareness, Attract Talent, etc. you can enter in any information to be included on the postcard.
The photo that has been selected will be printed on the postcard. If you selected the "Advertise Listing" goal you can use the photo in the KWLS listing - they will already be populated in the photo section.
If you selected another goal you upload any image you'd like from your computer files. Before you upload a photo, use these image guidelines to ensure high-quality printing. If the listing photo is not within these guidelines, an error message such as "listing picture is invalid" or "low resolution photo" will display. If this occurs, replace the photo.
RealMailer Image Guidelines
|300 or greater||1200 x 1800||JPG, JPEG, or PNG|
To manually upload a photo:
1. Click the add image icon.
2. Select a photo from your computer files. You can also replace the image after it has been selected if necessary.
The "Agent Details" fields and photo are automatically completed and uploaded with information from your Marketing Profile. Review the information to ensure it is correct.
You can also click Adjust Cropping to crop the photo or click Upload and Replace Image to change the photo.
1. Click Save, if you made any changes.
Market Center Details
1. The Market Center information will be auto-populated and the DBA logo will automatically upload from the Marketing Profile. You can also adjust the DBA logo cropping or replace the logo if needed.
Edit any desired information before clicking Verify Address.
2. A window will appear asking to validate the address. Click Confirm Address.
1. Select the targeting of the campaign:
- Local Targeting - Enter a street address of an area/neighborhood that you want to target.
- Target My Database - Click Add Contacts to build a mailing list from your database.
2. Click Save when done.
Once you have verified your company address, you can set the budget for the mail campaign:
1. Set your postcard quantity by clicking the + or - icons. The postage will be set to "Standard" by default.
2. Click Save when done.
On the right side of the page in the preview section, users can see a preview of the front and back side of the postcard. An official preview of the postcard will be displayed on the payment page.
Below the Preview section, you also have the ability to add a QR code to your postcard. Once it is scanned by the recipient, they will be taken to a landing page you selected from the drop-down. This is a great way to get leads from the direct mail campaign you are sending out.
1. Click the Tracking toggle and select a Landing Page from the "Landing Page Assigned" drop-down.
1. Once you have completed and reviewed the "Create Campaign" page, click Configure Targeting, at the top right of the page. You can also click Save as Draft and your draft ad campaign will be kept on your "Direct Mail" list. Targeting allows you to tailor the list of recipients for your campaign. This is a highly valuable tool for KW agents. In the future, even more advanced targeting will be added.
2. Click Yes, to confirm
3. Select the number of homes to target with your campaign.
If you chose to target your database, you can skip this section.
4. Set your desired "Property Type" settings.
5. Select if you want a copy of the mailer sent to your address and click Next.
It is optional to select Send a Copy to Company Address.
Preview, Schedule, and Pay
1. Review the front and back of your postcard to be sure it meets your expectations. You can also click View a Larger Preview to see a full page of the postcard.
2. Enter your email address and payment information. If you want to schedule the mailer to be sent on a specific date then click the Schedule launch for a late date link. If you want the mailers to be sent immediately then you can just click Make Payment. The payment for the mailers will immediately processed.
3. Select the date that you would like the mailers to be sent out. You can schedule it to be sent up to 14 days in advance.
4. Click Make a Payment when ready. The payment for the mailers will immediately processed.
Once you have set-up your Direct Mail marketing campaign, you can view it in the "Direct Mail" section of campaigns.