1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your Keller Williams login credentials.
2. Click the Lead Accelerator icon, , on the left side of the page.
3. Click Create New at the top right of the page.
4. Click on Direct Mail.
5. On the "Create New Campaign" page, enter your campaign name (e.g. 7318 Euclid Dr.) in the Marketing Campaign Name field. It is recommended that you add a title that will be easy for you to identify the campaign later. This title will be listed on your "My Marketing Campaigns" section. You will decide whether you want to use a dynamic template or use of your own designs. You will also select your Marketing Campaign Goal on this same screen as well. Once the form is complete, click Configure Campaign.
Dynamic Templates are pre-made templates that can be customized with your own photos, logos, and business information.
If you use your own design you will need a front and back. You can also upload JPEG or PDF files.
Information you entered on the "Create New Campaign" page will automatically carry over to the "Create Marketing Campaign" page. You can confirm and change this information as you complete the page.
Campaigns is connected to KWLS. You can search your listings and select the one you want to feature in your mailer.
1. Click Search Listings.
2. Search for the property you want to feature. You can use the search tools such as the address search and filters at the top right of the search page to narrow your results.
3. Click Select once you found your desired property, and it will display as your "Chosen Property".
Click Change Property if you want to change the property after you have added it to the "Create Marketing Campaign" page.
Select Postcard Template
The "Create Campaign" section is the start of where you customize your RealMailers campaign. The first step in this section is to select your postcard template. There are four different templates listed with prices per card, sizes, and thumbnails of how each will appear. Click Select once you have found the postcard template you want. You will be able to preview your final mailer on the next page after you complete customization.
Most of the details about the property, such as the listing photo, come from your KWLS listing. To be sure you are sending an accurate mailer, review the information and change the property photo, if needed, or upload a photo through Lead Accelerator.
The "Listing Picture" will be printed on the postcard. You can use the photo in the KWLS listing or upload another photo. Before you upload a photo, use these image guidelines to ensure high-quality printing. If the listing photo is not within these guidelines, an error message such as "listing picture is invalid" or "low resolution photo" will display. If this occurs, replace the photo.
RealMailer Image Guidelines
|300 or greater||1200 x 1800||JPG, JPEG, or PNG|
If you need to upload a new photo from your files rather than use the listing photo, follow these steps:
1. Click Select Picture to Upload.
2. Select a photo from your computer files
Review the other property fields and select a Label from the drop-down list. The label you select will display on your postcard.
The "Agent Details" fields are automatically completed with KWLS listing information. Review the information to ensure your information is correct. Manually upload your agent photo with these steps:
1. Click Upload a Photo.
2. Select a photo from your computer files.
3. Crop your photo with the cropping tool, if needed.
To change your photo after you uploaded it, click Upload a Different Photo.
The "Company Details" fields are automatically completed with KWLS listing information. Review the information to ensure the company information is correct.
|The address entered into the "Street Address" field is automatically verified.|
Manually upload your "Company Logo" with these steps:
1. Click Upload a Photo.
2. Select a company logo from your computer files.
3. Crop your image with the cropping tool, if needed
To change the company image after you uploaded it, click Upload a Different Photo.
Save and Activate
Once you have completed and reviewed the "Create Marketing Campaign" page, click Create and Customize Campaign to select your targeting options. You can also click Save as Draft and your draft ad campaign will be kept on your "My Marketing Campaigns" list.
|Direct mail campaigns do not provide analytics|
Targeting allows you to tailor the list of recipients for your campaign. This is a highly valuable tool for KW agents. In the future, even more advanced targeting will be added.
1. Select the number of homes to target with your campaign.
2. Set your desired "Advanced Filtering" settings.
3. Select if you want a copy of the mailer sent to your address and/or sent by first-class mail, and click Next.
|It is optional to select Send a Copy To My Address and Send By First-Class Mail|
Preview and Pay
Review the front and back of your postcard to be sure it meets your expectations.
To see a full page of your postcard, click View a Larger Preview.
Review the "What Happens Next" section to know how RealMailers will proceed with your order, and then click Make a Payment once you have reviewed your order total.
You will be taken the RealMailers secure payment site. Enter your email address and payment information, and then click Pay.
Once you have set-up your Direct Mail marketing campaign, you can view it in the "Direct Mail" section of campaigns.