The Campaigns "Payment Profile" is where you add a credit card to pay for your Facebook and Instagram advertising, view your credit amount, delete credit cards, and more.
Keep in mind, Twitter and Google Adwords Campaigns do not use the card you have on file in Command and will not use or give credits on the Payments page in Command. All billing is setup through your Twitter Ads Manager and Google Ads Account. Ads on these platforms use the billing processes that are setup for those platforms.
- Click here to learn how to add and manage payment methods for Twitter Ads.
- Click here to learn how to add and manage payment methods with Google Ads.
To learn how to add a card and manage your payment profile in Campaigns, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to http://agent.kw.com with your Keller Williams credentials.
2. Click the Campaigns icon,, on the left side bar.
3. Click Payments at the top left of the page.
Click Add Payment Method to add a credit card to your Payment Profile.
Remaining Credits indicates the amount of credit available to you when previous Facebook or Instagram Ad Campaigns did not run for the full spend or budget. For example, you will have a $25 credit when you set your budget for $100, but your ad only ran for $75. These credits will automatically apply to the next Facebook or Instagram Ad Campaign you launch.
"Default" indicates the credit card that is automatically used for payments. If you have one credit card listed, this will be your default card.
These action tools: Make Default and the Delete icon allow you to make these changes to the cards listed on your "Payment Profile":
- Click Make Default to change a card to your default card.
- Click the Delete to remove a card.