Before you can launch a Facebook Ad Campaign, you'll want to put a credit card on file in Campaigns. You can add multiple cards on file and then decide which to use for each Paid Ad campaign. Once you ad cards to your account, you can easily remove them.
To add and manage credit cards for Paid Ads in Command:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
Teams (Enhanced/Unlimited Only)
If you are on a team, have either Enhanced or Unlimited permissions, and want to run ads in your Team Command Account, you will need to add a payment method/credit card separate from your personal account. Click your name, at the top right of the page, and ensure that your team is selected, not your personal account. Anyone with these permission levels will be able to see the cards on file within the Billing Details section, delete cards, and use the cards to pay for ads.
2. Click the Campaigns icon, , on the left sidebar.
3. From the Campaigns Dashboard, click Paid Ad Quick Start, in the Get Started Links section.
4. At the top right of the page, click the Account icon, , and select My Account.
5. Click in Billing Details to open that section.
Add a Card
1. In the Add New Card section, enter your credit card details, then click Add New Card. You can add any number of credit cards in this way.
- In addition to the credit card number, you will also need to enter the expiration date (MM/YY), CVC, and zip code associated with your account.
- The system will automatically identify the type of card and whether it is valid.
Delete a Card on File
Once you have added cards, in this section, you will see them listed in the Manage Credit Cards section, to the left of where you added the card. You can't edit a Credit Card, but you have the ability to delete a card and add it fresh with the new information:
1. To the right of the card you want to remove, click the Ellipses icon, , and select Delete.
2. A confirmation will appear, click Remove Credit Card.
Tips for Using Promo Codes
If you have a unique promo code to use in the Paid Ads experience, we recommend you