The Campaigns "Payment Profile" is where you add a credit card to pay for your social media advertising, view your credit amount, delete credit cards, and more.
It is important to add your credit card to your Payment Profile before you create a social media marketing campaign.
1. Log in to http://agent.kw.com with your Keller Williams credentials.
2. Click the Campaigns icon,, on the left sidebar.
3. Click Payment Profile, at the top left of the page.
Click Add Payment Method to add a credit card to your Payment Profile.
"Remaining Credits" indicates the amount of credit available to you when your ad did not run for the full spend or budget. For example, you will have a $25 credit when you set your budget for $100, but your ad only ran for $75.
"Default" indicates the credit card that is automatically used for payments. If you have one credit card listed, this will be your default card.
These action tools: Make Default and the Delete icon allow you to make these changes to the cards listed on your "Payment Profile":
- Click Make Default to change a card to your default card.
- Click the Delete to remove a card.