Once you launch a paid ad, in Command, you have the option of cancelling at any time. Once cancelled, it can take up to 24 hours for the ad to fully stop, and there is no way to undo the cancellation, even for the subscription based ad types.
- If you cancel a Google Search Ad Subscription, there is no way to resume, and the Google Search reach you developed during the timeframe the ad was running will be lost.
To cancel a paid ad in Command:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
Teams (Enhanced/Unlimited Only)
If you are on a team, have either Enhanced or Unlimited permissions, and the ad was launched in in your Team Command Account, click your name, at the top right of the page, and ensure that your team is selected, not your personal account.
2. Click the Campaigns icon, , on the left sidebar.
3. From the Campaigns Dashboard, click Paid Ad Quick Start, in the Get Started Links section.
4. Each ad you run falls into one of 4 categories: Attract Buyers/Sellers, Branding, Dynamic Real Estate Ads (Teams Only), and Listings. Find and click on the category of your ad, on the left side of the page, then select Programs under the category.
5. You will see a list of all of the ads you have launched, with the most recent at the top. Select the ad you want to cancel.
6. At the top right of the ad details, click Cancel Program.
7. The modal will show you the details around what has been spent already, what is remaining, and what the processing fee will be for cancelling. Click Confirm.
- The processing fee is 10% of the purchase amount. This covers the time it takes to settle stopping ads in the ad auction, and payment processor cancellation processing fees.
Once you cancel, it will take around 5-7 business days to process, then the Total Refund amount will be directly refunded to the credit card used to pay for the ad.
|If you used a Promo Code to pay for your ad, there are no refunds given if you cancel your ad.
Refunds are provided only when using a credit card.