With Campaigns (Lead Accelerator), you can see different analytics all on one screen to know your ROIs and more results from your marketing campaigns.
Once you have started with at least one marketing campaign, the "My Marketing Campaigns" page provides you with this data about your results:
Overview – Your marketing campaign title.
Preview - A preview of the campaign.
Status – The current status of a marketing campaign:
• Draft – Your ad is created, but not yet activated.
• Approved – Your ad was approved by Facebook and will begin running shortly.
• Disapproved – Your ad was not approved by Facebook. Please review and resubmit your ad.
• Active – Your ad is on and currently running.
• Paused – Your ad is not delivering. This may be due to recent completion.
• Complete – Your ad completed delivery.
• Payment Failure – Unable to process your payment. Please resubmit your ad.
• Pending Review – Your ad reached the intended channel and is awaiting review.
Duration - How long the campaign is scheduled to take.
Cost per 1000 People Reached (CPM) – The average cost to reach 1,000 people.
Total Budget – The maximum amount you are willing to spend on your marketing campaign; on average each day or over the lifetime of your scheduled ads.
Cost Per Click (CPC) – The average cost for each click in your pay-per-click ad campaigns.
CPLC - The average cost per lead captured.
Spend – The estimated total amount of money you have spent on your marketing campaign during it's schedule.
Goal - The goal for the campaign.
Channel – Your selected channel or platform of your marketing campaign.
Dates – The start and end dates of your marketing campaign.
Impressions – The number of times your ads were on-screen for your target audience.
Clicks – The number of clicks on your ads.
Leads Captured - How many leads have been captured during your marketing campaign
Budget – The maximum amount you are willing to spend on your marketing campaign; on average each day or over the lifetime of your scheduled ads.
You can also click the Information icon located at the top right of the "Paid Campaigns" page to see these definitions.