Local Insights enables you to stand out as a hyper-local expert with other agents. When you create an insight, consider the expertise you have about neighborhoods you know. Other agents will be able to search for these, using the Insights applet, in Command.
Access Local Insights
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your Keller Williams login credentials.
2. Click the Insights icon, , on the left sidebar.
Add Your Local Insight
1. To add your insight, click Create New, at the top right of the page.
2. Choose the "Insight Type" you want to add.
• Place is an exact point on the map.
• Area is a point with a radius around it.
3. Enter the location of your insight. Command will verify the location you entered and a map with a pin will display. Adjust the pin, if needed.
4. Name your insight. The actual title of the place or area is recommended to help people find your insight.
5. Select at least one category from the drop-down list. You have the ability to choose multiple categories here.
6. Add accurate details about your insight.
7. Click the + icon to add your own photos to the image loading area on the right of the Create Insight window.
- Posting a few good quality photos is highly recommended. People are more attracted to posts with photos, and they will be more likely to view your insight if it contains photos.
- Post your own review and photos, rather than use photos and reviews from other sites such as Yelp. People are more interested in your hyper-local information.
- Give your phone lens a quick wipe down to capture the best image.
- Use focus and consider the background lighting.
- Skip the zoom because it can make your photo look grainy and lose some of the detail that makes it look great.
- Take your photos in portrait mode, rather than landscape to best showcase your insights on a mobile device.
8. Review your insight to ensure it is complete, and click Save Insight, when you are finished.
Your insight will be immediately posted to Local Insights.