Local Insights enables you to stand out as a hyper-local expert with other agents and even consumers in the soon-to-be-released Consumer App. When you create an insight, consider the expertise you have about neighborhoods you know.
Access Local Insights
1. To access Local Insights, log in to Command at http://agent.kw.com with your Keller Williams login credentials.
2. Once you are logged on to Command, click on the Local Insights icon .
Add Your Local Insight
1. To add your insight, click Create New Insight.
2. Click on the "Insight Type" you want to add:
6. Add accurate details about your insight.
• Posting a few good quality photos is highly recommended. People are more attracted to posts with photos, and they will be more likely to view your insight if it contains photos.
• Post your own review and photos, rather than use photos and reviews from other sites such as Yelp. People are more interested in your hyper-local information.
• Give your phone lens a quick wipe down to capture the best image.
• Use focus and consider the background lighting.
• Skip the zoom because it can make your photo look grainy and lose some of the detail that makes it look great.
• Take your photos in portrait mode, rather than landscape to best showcase your insights on a mobile device.
|It is recommended that you routinely review your insights to update the information. For example, your favorite neighborhood hiking area might have added new trails. You will want to add this new information to stand-out as a hyper-local expert.|