You can easily update the Local Insights you have already added to keep it in top shape. For example, you may need to update your photos or descriptions as a business changes to make your insights accurate and even more outstanding in the soon-to-be released Consumer App.
Access Local Insights
1. To access Local Insights, log in to Command at http://agent.kw.com with your Keller Williams login credentials.
2. Once you are logged on to Command, click on the Local Insights icon .
Edit Your Local Insights
You will need to search for your insights in Command to access the "Edit Insight" window.
1. Enter the location (e.g. neighborhood) of your insight, and then click Search This Area to find the insight you want to update
3. A list of insights will display on the right of the window. Review the list to find the insight you want to edit, and then click Edit Insight. The Edit Insight button will only display next to the insights you created.
4. Edit the information in the Edit Insight window. This is where you also delete and replace photos.
5. Click Save Insight once you have finished.
To delete your insight, (e.g. a business closed), click Remove Insight at the bottom of the "Edit Insight" window, and then confirm your deletion.
Your insights are immediately updated and back in top shape!