In the Campaigns applet, you have the ability to create an email campaign, which is a one-off email that will be sent to a list of leads/contacts of your choosing. You have the ability to send these email campaigns using your connected MailChimp account or Command Email.
- Click here to learn how to create a MailChimp account.
- Click here to learn how to connect applications to Command (find the MailChimp section for more info).
- Click here to learn more about Command Email.
When sending these email campaigns, you have the ability to use standard KW templates, or you can create your own custom email templates.
- Click here to learn how to create an email template in Designs.
You have the ability to create lists of contacts/leads that you want to send targeted emails to. You can build these lists in Campaigns, while you are creating the email campaign, or you can create and manage these lists separately.
- Click here to learn how to create and manage email recipient lists in Command.
To learn how to send an email campaign in Command, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your Keller Williams login credentials.
2. Click the Campaigns icon,, on the left side of the page.
3. Click Create New at the top right of the page.
If your initial Campaigns dashboard does not appear like the image above, don't worry - everybody will have a different dashboard depending on their usage of Campaigns in the past 3 months. There are three levels: Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced. Click here to learn more.
4. Select Email.
5. Complete the "New Email Campaign" form.
It is recommended that you add a title that will be easy for you to identify the campaign later. This title will be listed on your Email Campaign dashboard.
Select the goal for the campaign.
Choose the email service that will be sending out your email campaign. Your Command Email is set up by default, however if you try to select MailChimp without connecting to that channel in your Command settings you will see a message appear that will allow to connect your account without the leaving the form.
You can change your campaign goal during the configuration of your campaign.
Select the email account this email campaign will be sent from.
Select Account - The email address associated with your Command Email or MailChimp account will auto-populate in this field. If you have multiple MailChimp accounts, you will select the preferred account in this drop-down.
Select a Recipient List, from the corresponding drop-down. This is who will receive the campaign.
If you don't have a Recipient List, click Create List, fill out the form, save the list, and it will appear in the Recipient List drop-down. You can also change or update a Recipient List by clicking Edit.
Your name and email address will auto-populate in the corresponding fields. If you are using Command Email and need to change the name of the "Sender" or the "Send Reply To" email, click Edit and you will be directed to your Command Settings where you can make that update. If you are using MailChimp, both of the "Sender" and "Send Reply To" fields will be fully editable.
Enter the subject line for the email campaign. This field has an 80 character limit.
This is the section where you will decide what kind of content will be included in your email.
1. Click Select Design Content.
2. Click on the desired design. You can also choose between "KW Templates" or "My Templates" by clicking the drop-down in the top right-hand corner.
3. Your Marketing Profile will auto-populate into the agent fields, but you can change that information if you'd like. The changes you make in the content fields will automatically update on the design.
Click Apply Design when finished.
Send Email Campaign
1. Click Send when you're ready to send the campaign. You may also click Save as Draft and come back to the campaign later. If you wanted to see how the email campaign will look you can click Preview or click Send Test Email to see it from a recipients perspective.
2. Click Send Now to confirm.
3. You can view all of your email campaigns in the Emails tab of Campaigns.