In the Campaigns applet, users have the ability to create and schedule an email campaign, that will be sent to a list of leads/contacts of your choosing. An email campaign can be scheduled up to 12 months ahead of time. Users have the ability to send these email campaigns using their connected MailChimp account or Command Email.
- Learn how to connect applications to Command (find the MailChimp section for more info).
When sending these email campaigns, users have the ability to use standard KW templates, or they can create their own custom email templates.
You have the ability to create lists of contacts/leads that you want to send targeted emails to. You can build these lists in Campaigns, while you are creating the email campaign, or you can create and manage these lists separately.
- Learn how to create and manage email recipient lists in Command
To send an email campaign in Command:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your Keller Williams login credentials.
2. Click the Campaigns icon, , on the left side of the page.
3. Click Create a New Campaign, at the top right of the page.
4. Select Email.
5. Complete the "New Email Campaign" form.
Add a Campaign Title that will be easy for you to identify the campaign later. This title will be listed on your Email Campaign dashboard.
Select the Goal for the campaign.
Choose the email service that will be sending out your email campaign. Your Command Email is set up by default, however if you try to select MailChimp without connecting to that channel in your Command settings you will see a message appear that will allow to connect your account without the leaving the form.
When you are ready, click Create Campaign.
You can change your campaign goal during the configuration of your campaign.
The email address associated with your Command Email or MailChimp account will auto-populate in this field. If you have multiple MailChimp accounts, you will select the preferred account in this drop-down.
Select a Recipient List, from the corresponding drop-down. This is who will receive the campaign.
If you don't have a Recipient List, click Create List, fill out the form, save the list, and it will appear in the Recipient List drop-down. You can also change or update a Recipient List by clicking Edit.
Your name and email address will auto-populate in the corresponding fields.
- If you are using Command Email and need to change the name of the "Sender" or the "Send Reply To" email, click Edit and you will be directed to your Command Settings where you can make that update. If you are using MailChimp, both of the "Sender" and "Send Reply To" fields will be fully editable.
Enter the subject line for the email campaign. This field has an 80 character limit.
This is the section where you will decide what kind of content will be included in your email.
1. Click Select Design.
2. Click on the design you want to use for the campaign.
- You can also choose between "KWRI Templates" or "My Templates" by clicking the corresponding tabs.
- Click the filters button to narrow down template choices by category.
- You can also preview the template by hovering over it, clicking the three dots, then clicking Preview.
3. You will be directed to the Command Email Editor where you can edit the template to your liking. The agent information in your Marketing Profile will auto-populate into the legal footer and headers fields. If you need to change any information, you can do so within your Marketing Profile. The changes you make in the content fields will automatically update on the design. If you click the Options drop-down you will see options to download the template, send a test email, and preview the email.
- Click the X, at the top right of the page, when finished you are finished making final edits. Click Save Changes, when the confirmation appears.
Send/Schedule Email Campaign
After the Email Campaign has been created, it can either be sent immediately or it can be scheduled to be sent on a specific day and time.
1. Click Send when you're ready to send the campaign. You may also click Save as Draft and come back to the campaign later.
2. Click Send Now to confirm.
3. The email will be sent out immediately with no opportunity to make any changes.
1. Click Schedule.
2. Click the calendar icon, select the date and time it will be sent, then click Apply date and time.
3. Click Schedule to confirm.
4. The will be sent out on the date and time that was scheduled. The time zone will be based on the local area you are in.
You can view and track client engagement for all of your email campaigns in the Emails tab of Campaigns.