Command makes it easy to create dynamic landing pages for you to share with the public. First, you must use the Designs applet, in Command, to create a landing page template. This template will be blurred out and contain placeholder information, and you will need to use the Landing Pages applet to activate each section in the landing page, add relevant information, and publish. To learn how to do this, follow the steps below:
|To select a template, you must have already created the template in Designs (SketchHouse). To learn more about creating a landing page template in Designs, click here.|
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your Keller Williams login credentials.
2. Click the Sites icon, , on the left side of the page.
3. Click Create a new Site, at the top right of the page.
4. Select the page type and click Create Page.
5. Each Widget you added to the template, in SketchHouse, will show on the right side of the page, and will have fields for you to complete. Complete all of the applicable fields for each widget section, clicking Apply Changes, at the top right of the page, as you go.
6. Click Save Landing Page or Publish Page when finished. If you click Publish, it will create a live web page that you can then share.