We use the same KW login credentials to log in to mykw.kw.com, kwconnect.com, and Command. This login uses a username, set up in your KW Profile, and a password.
- This is for associates who know their KW Username and Password, and have the ability to log in and change these. If you are unable to login, learn how to reset your KW Password.
- It is important to regularly update your login credentials, for all of the systems you use, on a regular basis. Learn more about account security best practices.
There is a new process for managing these login credentials, in the new KW Profile:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Click Your Name, at the top right of the page, then select My Profile.
Change Your Username and Password Recovery Email Address
1. Click in the My KW section, on the left side of the page, then click Edit at the top right of the Login Credentials section.
2. From here, you can edit your KW Username and Password Recovery Email Address. Click Save Changes when you are finished.
Edit Your KW Password
1. Click in the My KW section, on the left side of the page, then click Reset Password, to the right of the Password field.
2. In the modal, enter your Current Password, the New Password, Confirm the New Password, then click Reset Password.
To ensure the security of your KW account, it's essential to create a strong password that is not easily guessable. Follow these guidelines to create a strong password:
If you don't meet these guidelines when creating a password, you'll receive an error message. Take a moment to review and adjust your password following the guidelines above for better security.
For additional tips and best practices on password security, be sure to check out our helpful guide.
- If you don't know your current password, ensure you know your Password Reset Email Address (see the section above) and you will need to reset your password from a KW login page (see the bottom of this article).