Agents help build Command based on using the portal and giving valuable feedback to improve it. You can send your feedback directly through Command.
Feedback can take many forms, such as:
- Did you have an experience that feels incomplete or not very intuitive?
- Do you have a suggested feature or enhancement to make Command better?
- How else could Command help you and your business?
To post an idea and give feedback around how to improve KW Technology:
1. Log in to https://ideas.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
Things to thing about when posting:
When not to submit to ideas:
If you see something working incorrectly or receive an error message, this is considered a bug. Please submit these to the KW Support team.
2. Before adding a new idea, you can search to see if another agent has already added the idea. If you find that the idea has already been added, you can add a vote, to give the idea more weight with the developers. If you want to add more nuance to the existing idea, you can add a comment with more information.
3. If you don't find the idea, click Add a New Idea, at the top left of the page.
4. Enter the details of your idea, include an idea title, as much detail as possible (attaching a screenshot highlighting the idea is a great idea), select a Command/Command MC category, and click Share Idea.
Your idea will post and other agents will then be able to vote on that idea. The KW Technology team uses this platform to get new ideas for future development and improvement in the technology we create.
Please sign in to leave a comment.