MailChimp recently announced changes to their free email product. This may result in Command users experiencing limited functionality or incurring a charge while using Neighborhood Nurture, Email Campaigns, SmartPlans, and Offers.
Before you can send an Email Campaign in Command, you will first need to create a list of contacts to send the email to. To learn how to create a contact list for email campaigns, follow the steps below:
1. Log into agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Click the Campaigns icon,, on the left side of the page.
3. Click Emails, at the top of the page.
4. Click Configure Lists, on the right side of the page.
You must have a Mailchimp Account Connected in Command Settings. Click here to learn how to connect your applications within Command.
5. Select the Mailchimp account you want to create this contact list for.
6. Click Create List, at the top left of the page.
7. Complete the form:
Enter the name of your List.
Enter "from" the email address you want your recipients to see when they receive the email campaign.
Enter "from" name you want your recipients to see when they receive the email campaign.
Select the contacts you want to be on the List.
Enter a note to remind people how they signed up to your List.
8. Once the form is complete, select Save List.
Once you create an email list, you can go to your Contacts database and use the bulk edit feature to add multiple contacts to the list, at one time.