When you send an email campaign in Command, you have the ability to create the list of recipients while creating the campaign, or you can create and manage these recipient lists separately and then easily utilize them when creating the email campaign.
To learn how to create and manage email recipient lists for email campaigns, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your Keller Williams login credentials.
2. Click the Campaigns icon,, on the left side of the page.
3. Click Emails, at the top of the page.
4. Click Configure Lists, on the right side of the page.
5. You will see the email lists that have already been created on this page. Choose whether you want to create a list for MailChimp or Command Email (these lists are specific to each email provider), and choose the account you want to associate with the list.
6. Click Create List, at the top right of the page.
7. Complete the form, which is different depending on whether you chose MailChimp or Command Email:
Enter the name of your List.
Enter "from" the email address you want your recipients to see when they receive the email campaign.
Enter "from" name you want your recipients to see when they receive the email campaign.
Select the contacts you want to be on the List.
Enter a note to remind people how they signed up to your List.
Enter the name of your list.
Use the search and Tags filter to find the leads/contacts you want to add to the list. Check the box next to each lead/contact you want to add.
8. Once the form is complete, click Save List or Confirm, depending on whether you selected MailChimp or Command Email.
Add Leads/Contacts to an Email List in Contacts
Once you create an email list, you can go to your Contacts database and use the bulk edit feature to add multiple contacts to the list, at one time.
Edit or Delete an Email List
Once you have created email lists, follow steps 1-5 to access the list you want to manage.
- For MailChimp lists, click the two dots, to the right of the number of contacts, and you will see options to edit or delete.
- For Command Email lists, click either the pencil icon, , or the trashcan icon, , to edit or delete each individual list.