PieSync is available for any Command user. Here’s a step-by-step explanation on how you can set it up:
- Sign in to your Command account
- Click on your name in the top right corner and go to ‘Settings’
- Look for ‘PieSync’ by scrolling down. It will be listed as one of the Productivity Applications
- Click on ‘Connect Account’ as shown here:
By clicking on ‘Connect Account’, you will create your very own PieSync account. This account will have been registered to the same email address linked to your Command profile. (To find this email address go to Command and click on your name in the top right corner. Then click ‘Profile’ in the drop-down menu.)
In case you already had a PieSync account, make sure that the email address linked to your PieSync account is the same as the email address linked to your Command account. If so, then clicking ‘Connect Account’ will seamlessly link your pre-existing PieSync account to Command. If that’s not the case, clicking ‘Connect Account’ will cause you to create a secondary PieSync account.
- Click here to learn how to troubleshoot, if you already have a PieSync account, but want to get started with PieSync in Command.
After you’ve clicked on ‘Connect Account’ a pop-up window will have opened, showing a long list of apps. These are all apps that PieSync supports and can be connected with Command directly. Click on one of these apps to start creating your first PieSync connection.
- Click here for a more detailed walkthrough of setting up PieSync in Command.