Once you set up your Marketing Profile in Command, your information is automatically added to marketing content you send to consumers and to your KW App and Site. This helps you work faster because your information is reused on marketing content without you updating it each time. Your profile includes your photo, logo, contact information, and other details you choose that allow you to stand out as an expert agent.
- Adding information to this profile will not change any of the information on your KW White Pages or KWConnect profiles.
To complete or update your KW Marketing Profile:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your Keller Williams login credentials.
2. Click your Name in the top right corner, and then select Settings.
3. Click the drop-down arrow besides Connect Settings and select Marketing Profile.
Branding and Images
1. At the top right of the profile, you will see a toggle button labeled "Use my information to brand my agent site."
This toggle button must be turned on in order for your KW Agent Site to display the personalization that you created.
2. Click to upload your agent profile photo (My Photo) which is required, and to upload your Team Logo, if you have one. You can also remove your agent photo and team logo if necessary.
1. The first part of this section includes primary details about you as an agent, which populates KW Agent Sites and the KW App. You must enter a first name, last name, and slogan. The other fields are optional:
The Agent License Number field is not required, but if you are going to use the Promote My App SmartPlan, you must complete this field. There is a merge-tag included, in the first email that will send out, that will cause a sending error if this field is blank.
The Slogan field will not visible to consumers as of now, but there are plans to display that information in the near future.
2. Next, you will see the Military Affiliation field. For the initial version of this field, it focuses on military service, past or present, and military spouses. Use the drop-down to select any number of combinations. As this is a brand new field, it hasn't been connected to any public facing profiles, or the Referrals applet, but that functionality is coming soon.
3. The last part of the My Details section include your biography and contact information. These details will display on your KW Agent Site, KW App, and our public facing agent profiles.
Market Center / Brokerage
Enter your Market Center information and DBA logo. This will not only populate the KW Agent Site and App, but also paid social ads and will be available in design templates. If you don't have access to your Market Center DBA logo, you can find these on the KW Logos and Branding resources page. The Market Center/Brokerage
Enter any national, state, or local legal information or images needed to stay in compliance, with regard to your KW Agent Site. This will populate the footer of every page on your KW Agent Site.
Add social media profiles to your profile, making sure to add the full web address of the profile. These will populate the footer and site navigation drop-down, so clients can easily access and connect.
Add your Google Analytics tracking ID. This will pull user data from your KW Agent Site and give you more insight into visitor activity.
Once you are ready, click Save. Any changes made will take a few hours to populate on KW.com, KW Agent Sites, and the KW App.