KWConnect is your go-to for building connections, communicating and collaborating with ease, and honing skills and expertise. This profile highlights your value story to help you connect with other KW associates and grow your agent-to-agent referral network.
Your profile page includes your photo, a banner, and other information about you such as your description, contact information, service areas, links to social media, notifications, and what information you want to display on KWConnect:
1. Log in to KWConnect.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Hover over your picture, at the top right of the page, and choose My Profile on the drop-down.
3. Once you have accessed your KWConnect profile, click Edit My Profile.
4. Click Choose File listed under "Upload Photo" to add/edit your profile picture.
Your profile picture should be a square shape and the dimensions 500 x 500 pixels.
5. A banner is included with your KWConnect profile; you have the option of replacing it with a custom banner.
To upload a custom banner:
- Click Choose File listed under "Upload Banner Image."
- Click on the file you want as your desired banner image.
The dimensions for the image banner are 1920 x 313 pixels.
6. Enter your following contact information in the corresponding fields:
- Email (your email address)
- Phone (your office number)
- Mobile phone
7. Enter your Service Area and Biography.
- The Service Area field is just a text field. Enter the service area in the way you would like it to be displayed on your profile.
- The Bio field highlights information about you and your business. Include your accomplishments, interests and specialties. Add spaces in between the paragraphs to maximize readability of your biography on KWConnect.
8. You can enter your social media URLs from other social media accounts to encourage visitors to find you outside KWConnect.
- Enter your social media URLs for your Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn (Google Plus has been deprecated by Google) accounts in the corresponding fields.
9. Enter any Custom Tags that will make you more searchable on KWConnect.com. Choose the finished Custom Tag from the drop-down.
10. Select how often you want to receive emails about KWConnect notifications from the Email frequency list. The default setting is to notify you each time there is an update.
11. Click on the buttons to select how you want your profile to display from the Profile Display Options list. This helps you grow and leverage a vast referral network through the KW Referral Platform. With the KW Referral Platform, you can seamlessly send, track and receive referrals all in one place – the Keller Cloud!
- If you have questions about the data sources for the areas listed in the Profile Display Options section, review KWConnect Profile Details.
12. Click Update to save your KWConnect profile information.