Tasks in Command makes it easy to see what you need to get accomplished for your business. These tasks come from SmartPlans, Opportunity checklists, or could be tasks that you manually enter in the system. Once you have created tasks or have tasks that have been generated from SmartPlans, you will be able to do certain actions to manage these contact tasks:
- Use the search and filters to find specific tasks
- Complete tasks
- Reschedule tasks
- Archive tasks
- Add notes to a contact through a task
To manage contact tasks in Command:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your Keller Williams login credentials.
2. Click the Tasks icon, , on the left sidebar.
3. At the top of the page, ensure Contact Tasks is selected.
- Opportunity Tasks populate from the Opportunity checklists you set up in your Opportunity pipelines, and are managed separately.
Tasks Search and Filters
1. Use the search to search for task names in the list. This search does not look for associated contacts, only the name of the task.
2. If you are looking for tasks due in a specific timeframe, use the quick filters to find what you are looking for at speed.
3. For more detailed filters, click Filter, next to the search. Here you will be able to choose to show only call tasks, select a due date timeframe, and choose tasks with a specific priority level. Click Apply Filters when ready.
Call tasks are indicated with a phone icon, next to the task name. The big difference between a regular task and call task happens when you mark the task as complete. When you mark a call task as complete, the system will bring up a modal (see the Mark as Complete section) that allows you to enter notes about the call, and the system will automatically log the call as an activity on the associated contact's Contact Record.
4. Click Clear Filters to revert back to the standard view.
Once you find the task you are looking for, there are a few actions you can take:
Mark as Complete
1. Once you have completed the task, click the checkmark icon, , to the right of the task, to mark as complete.
2. You can also mark tasks as complete in bulk. Check the box next to each task you want to mark as complete. You will then see options appear at the bottom of the list, click Complete.
3. A confirmation pop-up will appear, which will be different depending on whether you are marking a regular or call task as complete.
- Regular Tasks - Click Complete Task to confirm. The completed task(s) will now appear in the "Completed" section of Tasks.
- Call Tasks - the confirmation will include the form data for adding a phone call activity to a contact. Enter the Call Interaction Outcome, enter a Description of the call, then click Complete Task.
Reschedule a Task
1. If you need to change the due date of a task, click the three dots, to the right of the task, then select Reschedule.
2. Use the date interval, or specific date, option to set a new due date for the task.
3. Click Reschedule.
Archive a Task
1. If you want to totally delete the task, click the three dots, to the right of the task, then select Archive.
2. You can also archive tasks in bulk. Check the box next to each task you want to archive. You will then see options appear at the bottom of the list, click Archive.
3. A confirmation will appear. Click Archive.
Add Notes to a Contact Through a Task
1. If a contact is associated with a task, you will have the ability to add a note to that contact's Contact Record, through the tasks applet. Click the three dots, to the right of the task, then select Add Note.
2. A pop-up will appear. Enter the contact notes, then click Add Note.
If you go to Contacts and find this specific contact, you will see this note in the Contact Timeline and Notes section, on the right side of the Contact Record.