Agents must have the correct MLS and agent ID added to their White Pages profile in order to have listings automatically pull into the KWLS through ListHub. To add or edit this information, please follow the steps below:
|Only KW associates with a Market Center leadership role in White Pages (OP, MCA, TL, Assistant MCA, Assistant TL, MC Tech Coordinator) will be able to add or edit agent MLS information in White Pages.|
1. Log in to mykw.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. In the "Quick Links" section at the bottom right of your myKW home page, click White Pages.
3. Click the Associate Information button.
4. Search for the agent in question and click on their name from the results list.
5. Once you get to their profile page, click Update MLS Info under the profile photo.
6. Click Add Associate MLS Info.
7. Choose the MLS from the drop-down box provided, enter the agent's MLS ID (provided by the MLS), and click Add.
Edit or Delete
Once an agent has MLS Info added to their profile, follow steps 1-5, then you will see the info they have added, click Edit or Delete.
Please sign in to leave a comment.