Agents must have the correct MLS and agent ID added to their White Pages profile in order for them to sign up for an IDX solution from WolfNet, have listings pull into the KWLS through ListHub, or receive their KW Website powered by Placester. To edit or add this information, please follow the steps below:
|Only KW associates with a Market Center leadership role in White Pages (OP, MCA, TL, Assistant MCA, Assistant TL, MC Tech Coordinator) will be able to add or edit agent MLS information in White Pages.|
1. Log in to mykw.kw.com.
2. In the "Quick Links" section at the bottom right of your myKW home page, click White Pages.
3. Click the Associate Information button.
4. Search for the agent in question and click on their name from the results list.
5. Once you get to their profile page, click Update MLS Info under the profile photo.
6. Click Add Associate MLS Info.
7. Choose the MLS from the drop-down box provided, enter the agent's MLS ID (provided by the MLS), and click Add.