To manually add a listing to the KWLS, please follow the instructions below:
1. From the myKW home page, hover over the "Technology" tab and choose KWLS from the drop-down list.
2. If your Market Center uses ListHub, you will need to uncheck the ListHub Enabled checkbox before you can create a listing manually in the KWLS. If not, then you can skip this step.
3. At the top of the KWLS dashboard, click the Create a Listing.
4. In the "Home Overview" section of the listings details page, fill out the details and information you want for your listing.
If you are in the KW Luxury Community, you no longer need to mark the listing as “Luxury,” at the bottom of the listing details section, for it to syndicate to the Wall Street Journal site.
5. Click the Next button, at the bottom of the page, when you are finished with the listing details page.
6. Add the MLS Number, then click Save.
- If you do not have the MLS number yet, you can create a placeholder MLS number.
7. Upload your listing photos in the next section. You can either drag and drop photo files in the upload box or click the Browse button to look up photo files from your computer.
- Your listing will not be placed in accepted status and will not syndicate out if there is not at least one photo uploaded.
8. Click the Submit for Review button when your photos have been uploaded.
Once your listing is approved, it will be sent out from the KWLS to the various syndication sites overnight.
Please sign in to leave a comment.