There is only one way to get your contacts from Real Geeks into Command, and that is to use the Command Contact Import Template. To learn how to do this, follow the steps below:
1. Export your contacts from Real Geeks, click here to learn more, and keep the export list open.
2. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your Keller Williams login credentials.
3. Click the Contacts, , icon on the left sidebar, to access your contact list.
3. Click Import, at the top right of the page.
4. In the Import Contacts pop-up, access the Command Contact Import Template by clicking the word DOWNLOAD in blue.
5. On your screen, put the two spreadsheets next to each other and copy/paste the information from the Real Geeks export file to the Command Contact Import Template, one column at a time, making sure that you are pasting the information in the corresponding column.
When adding contact information to the Command Contact Import Template, leave any field blank that you don't have information for.
Click here for more information on how to transfer contact info from one spreadsheet to another.
Click here to learn more about how Command fields and Real Geeks fields match up.
6. Add any additional information that did not export from Real Geeks, to the import template, and save the file as a .CSV file type.
7. On the Command "Import Contacts" window, drop the saved file into the space provided or click to browse for the file that you saved.