There are two ways to get your Brivity contacts into Command. PieSync will give you the most flexibility and the ability to keep the connection active, but there is potentially a cost for this (if you have other active connections setup through PieSync). Either way, use the steps below to find out how to do this:
1. Sync your contacts using PieSync
If you want total control over how your contacts pull over to Command, then PieSync is the way to go. PieSync is the quickest way to do this, and gives you the most control over which contacts and what details you sync (e.g. tags, groups, etc.). You also have control over choosing a one-way or two-way sync. Keller Williams associates receive special pricing with PieSync, which includes a free connection for your first connection, and then 50% off their additional plans. Click here to learn more about pricing and how to get started.
2. Use the Command Contact Import Template
If you don't want to use PieSync, use this second method which will involve downloading the Command Contact Import Template from Command, and using it to import your contacts.:
1. Export your contacts from Brivity, click here to learn more, and keep the export list open.
2. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your Keller Williams login credentials.
3. Click the Contacts, , icon on the left sidebar, to access your contact list.
3. Click Import, at the top right of the page.
4. In the Import Contacts pop-up, access the Command Contact Import Template by clicking the word DOWNLOAD in blue.
5. On your screen, put the two spreadsheets next to each other and copy/paste the information from the Brivity export file to the Command Contact Import Template, one column at a time, making sure that you are pasting the information in the corresponding column.
When adding contact information to the Command Contact Import Template, leave any field blank that you don't have information for.
Click here for more information on how to transfer contact info from one spreadsheet to another.
Click here to learn more about how Command fields and Brivity fields match up.
6. Add any additional information that did not export from Brivity, to the import template, and save the file as a .CSV file type (use the .CSV (Command Delimited) file type if using a Windows computer).
7. On the Command "Import Contacts" window, drop the saved file into the space provided or click to browse for the file that you saved.