You can export your data from Top Producer and add it to the “Command Contact Import Template” to import it to Command. This is a manual process, and the following steps will guide you:
1. Export your contacts from Top Producer, click here to learn more, and keep the export list open.
2. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your Keller Williams credentials.
3. Click the Contacts icon on the left sidebar.
4. Click Import at the top right of the page.
5. Click Download in the “Import Contacts” window to get the “Command Contact Import Template”.
6. On your screen, put the two spreadsheets next to each other and copy/paste the information from the eEdge export file to the Command Contact Import Template, one column at a time, making sure that you are pasting the information in the corresponding column.
When adding contact information to the Command Contact Import Template, leave any field blank that you don't have information for.
Click here for more information on how to transfer contact info from one spreadsheet to another.
Click here to learn more about how Command fields and Top Producer fields match up.
7. Add any additional information that did not export from Top Producer, to the import template, and save the file as a .CSV file type (use the .CSV (Command Delimited) file type if using a Windows computer).
8. Click and drop the file to the “Import Contacts” window or click to browse for the file.
9. Review your contacts to be sure your data imported correctly.