WolfNet is the IDX vendor Keller Williams has partnered with to provide the property search for the KW Mobile Search App and KW.com. In addition to providing the property search, WolfNet also enables lead capture from these searches. In fact, the only way to get leads from the mobile app is to have an approved WolfNet IDX.
To sign up for your own WolfNet IDX, follow the steps below:
1. Log on to mykw.kw.com.
2. From the myKW home page, hover over the Home tab and select Agent Website Admin.
3. If you have multiple eAgentC websites because of a membership, click Edit on the site that is selected on the "KW.com" column.
5. Select your MLS from the drop-down menu, check the box labeled "YES! Set up my eAgentC IDX Powered by WolfNet," and click Sign Up.
|If you see a message that says "You have no MLS Associate ID on record" and not the option to choose your MLS, contact your Market Center leadership and tell them to add your MLS information to your Whitepages profile. For more info on how your leadership will add this information, click here.|
6. Once you check the box and click Sign Up, your data will be sent to WolfNet where they will start to set up an IDX solution for you. IDX solutions can be set up within a few days but may take up to two weeks depending on your MLS and the contract approval process. You must verify that all MLS approval documents have been signed and delivered to the MLS and that the MLS has sent the approval verification to WolfNet.
|Most MLS associations require the agent or broker to complete an agent IDX agreement form before they will approve IDX. Please contact your MCA or MC Tech Coordinator to obtain any forms that your MLS might require.
If there is a fee to set up this IDX, it will be specified in the MLS agent IDX agreement form. All fees from WolfNet are complimentary to KW agents. The only fees that may be incurred are IDX fees that your MLS might charge.
You will receive a welcome email from WolfNet once your IDX has been approved. This email will include your login info for WolfNet.com and your MLS property search links.
1. You will need to copy and paste your Primary Property Search URL (the URL that ends with your name) from the welcome email into the "Wolfnet URL" box in section 4.1 of the agent website admin tool.
2. Click Save at the bottom of the page.