This new profile replaces the old KW White Pages profile, that is now in read-only mode. All of the relevant information from White Pages has been synced over to this one, and you can start using this new profile to keep your information up-to-date.
The information in the New KW Profile is populated in the various Keller Williams tools provided to you. Filling this information out completely is essential to ensure your listings, leads and marketing efforts are successful and accurate!
This is the profile that gives access to enter not only basic contact info, but the ability to change your KW Password, manage your KW Email, edit emergency contact info, edit profit share distribution information and beneficiary.
To complete your KW Profile:
1. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Click Your Name, at the top right of the page, then select My Profile.
Hide/Display Your Public Profile for KW.com Searches
1. At the top right of your profile, use the Display my profile on kw.com toggle to hide or display your profile from being found on the KW.com agent search. There is no save button, it saves in real time.
- Selecting Yes makes your public profile searchable.
- Selecting No hides your public profile.
1. Click in the My Profile section, on the left side of the page, then click Edit, at the top right of the About Me section.
2. In the About Me section, add/edit your Profile Photo, Preferred First & Last Name, Biography, Preferred Language, and enter any number of Other Languages you speak. Click Save Changes.
- The Biography has a 4000 character limit.
3. Click Edit, at the top right of the Contact Information section.
4. Add/Edit your Mobile Phone Number, then click Save Changes.
- Before entering your Mobile Phone Number, enter the country code, or select your country from the drop-down to the left of the phone number field.
1. On the left side of the page, click My KW and you will see several key options:
- Click Manage Your KW Email - this will take you to mykw.kw.com where you can create/edit your KW Email, as well as change the password for your KW Email.
- Click Edit in the Login Credentials section - this allows you to edit your KW Username and Password Recovery Email Address.
- Click Reset Password - this allows you to change your KW Password.
2. At the top right of the Personal Information section, click Edit.
3. Add/edit any of your personal information, then click Save Changes.
- Legal First and Last Name
- Home Phone Number
- Personal Email Address - this is the email address where KW systems send emails to you.
- Date of Birth
- Home Mailing Address
- Emergency Contact
- Demographic Information - Keller Williams Realty, Inc. respects every individual's right to keep their personal information private. Any information provided to Keller Williams Realty, Inc. will be solely used for the important purposes of improving our service offerings and support resources and will not be sold, traded, or transferred to any third party or entity. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the information you provide in this survey, please contact us at email@example.com.
4. In the Beneficiary section, you can add/edit your Profit Share Beneficiary.
- This section stays in sync with Associate Management in Command MC.
- When adding a beneficiary, some areas require a Consent of Spouse form to be completed and signed before a Notary Public. If this situation applies to you, you have the option to click Download to download the form. You can then complete and sign the form, and store the completed form in accordance with your current Market Center policy.
5. In the Profit Share Bank Account section, you have the option to make edits to how you receive profit share distributions. Click Change Bank Account to change the account the funds are distributed to, click Edit Name to edit your name associated with the account, and you have the option to add an Alternative 1099 Tax ID for the purpose of having your profit share funds paid out to your incorporated entity, instead of to you personally, for 1099 tax purposes.
6. If you are adding an alternative tax ID for profit share, complete the form entering your incorporation information, then click Add Alternative Tax ID.
At the bottom of the section, you will also see your KW Sponsor.
- If you selected a temporary sponsor when you joined, you will see a message that allows you to request a sponsorship change.
1. The third section of your KW Profile is Market Center specific. Under My Affiliations, you will see an option for each Market Center you have roles in, select the Market Center you want to view.
2. If your Market Center has added your License Number and activated you as a Licensed Agent, you will see a Compensation section. This is read-only, showing your Company Dollar Split, Cap and Anniversary Date. It also shows your Royalty Rate, Cap, and Anniversary Date.
- These fields aren't editable, your Market Center leadership would have to make any changes that are needed.
3. In the Roles section, you will see any roles you have on your profile, your MORE ID, and Start Date. These fields are not editable here, roles are managed by your MC leadership.