There is only one reliable way to get your contacts from eEdge into Command right now, and that is to use the Command Contact Import Template. To learn how to do this, follow the steps below:
1. Export your contacts from eEdge (click here to learn how to do this) and keep the export list open.
2. Log in to https://agent.kw.com with your Keller Williams login credentials.
3.Click the Contacts, , icon on the left sidebar, to access your contact list.
4. Click Import, at the top right of the page.
5. In the Import Contacts pop-up, access the Command Contact Import Template by clicking the word DOWNLOAD in blue.
6. On your screen, put the two spreadsheets next to each other and copy/paste the information from the eEdge export file to the Command Contact Import Template, one column at a time, making sure that you are pasting the information in the corresponding column.
When adding contact information to the Command Contact Import Template, leave any field blank that you don't have information for.
Click here for more information on how to transfer contact info from one spreadsheet to another.
Click here to learn more about how Command fields and eEdge fields match up.
7. Add any additional information that did not export from eEdge, to the import template, and save the file as a .CSV file type (use the .CSV (Comma Delimited) file type if using a Windows computer).
8. On the Command "Import Contacts" pop-up, drop the file into the space provided or click to browse for the file that you saved.