Only the team Rainmaker will be able to edit agent lead routing settings. The Rainmaker role and team roster is controlled by your Market Center Administrator (MCA) using the Teams Administration Tool. If you should be the Rainmaker or if your team roster is incorrect, contact your MCA.
Each agent on your team has settings that the rainmaker can edit from the Lead Routing settings page. To learn how to access and edit these settings, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Click your name, at the top right of the page, and choose Settings from the drop-down.
3. In the Command Settings list, on the left side of the page, click Lead Routing, then select Route Settings.
4. Click the Agent Settings tab
Add or Remove Agents from the Rotation
On the Agent Settings page, you will see a list of all of the members of your team. Use the Toggle Switch, to the left of their name, to add or remove the agent from the lead rotation.
|If you turn off the Toggle Switch for the agent, they will not automatically receive leads, no matter what, until you turn it back on.|
Edit Agent Settings
1. To edit these settings, click the three dots, on the agent card, and choose Edit.
2. Each of these settings can be turned on or off (you will see this as the "Required" toggle), as well as edited. This includes:
- Lead Source - specify whether this agent will get Buyer and/or Seller leads.
- Budget - set a budget range for the agent, with the understanding that any lead with a higher or lower budget range than this, will not go to this agent.
- Transaction Timeframe - set a transaction timeframe for the agent, with the understanding that any lead with a different transaction timeframe than this, will not go to this agent.
- Round Robin Weight - If you have three agents on your team, they each get their own "Weight" for this type of Round Robin:
Agent A: weight = 1
Agent B: weight = 2
Agent C: weight = 3
The first lead would go to Agent C, the next lead would go to Agent B, then Agent A would get a lead.
The fourth lead would go to Agent C, then a lead to Agent B, but Agent A would not get the next lead.
The sixth lead would go to Agent C, then this pattern would repeat.
3. Click Save when finished.