Only the team Rainmaker will be able to create lead capture rules. The Rainmaker role and team roster is controlled by your Market Center Administrator (MCA) using the Teams Administration Tool. If you should be the Rainmaker or if your team roster is incorrect, contact your MCA.
Lead capture rules set expectations for how a lead should be handled. If the receiving agent does not meet these requirements, the lead will be sent to another agent. To learn how to set these capture rules, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Click your name, at the top right of the page, and choose Settings from the drop-down.
3. In the Command Settings list, on the left side of the page, click Lead Routing, then select Agent Settings.
4. Click New Capture Rule.
5. Response Time - select a response time from the drop-down. If the agent who receives the lead does not take the required action, from the time they get the lead, to the end of the Response Time, then the lead will go to the next agent.
6. Accepted Actions - select the action(s) that the receiving agent needs to take, in order to keep the lead:
Phone Call, Email, Text Message, and/or Appointment Scheduled.
To keep the lead, the receiving agent will need to take the required action, then go to the lead record, in Contact Management, and log that interaction. To learn how to log an interaction, click here.
7. Click Next, when you are ready to save the capture rule.