Only the team Rainmaker will be able to create lead route strategies. The Rainmaker role and team roster is controlled by your Market Center Administrator (MCA) using the Teams Administration Tool. If you should be the Rainmaker or if your team roster is incorrect, contact your MCA.
In order to create a lead route in Command, you must first create at least one lead routing strategy to use, before creating the route. Strategies tell the lead route how to distribute the leads and when. To learn how to create a new strategy, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to agent.kw.com with your KW login credentials.
2. Click your name, at the top right of the page, and choose Settings from the drop-down.
3. In the Command Settings list, on the left side of the page, click Lead Routing, then select Route Settings.
4. Click the My Strategies tab.
5. Click Create New Strategy.
6. Complete the Create New Strategy form:
- Name the Strategy.
- Choose the logic, or how you want to distribute the leads.
1. Logic - choose between three options:
- Round Robin - this sends one lead to each team member, before starting again with the first agent.
- First Come, First Serve - this puts the lead out to the team, and the first team member to take action gets the lead.
- Weighted Round Robin - create a lead ratio system between team members, ensuring that some agents get more leads than others.
2. Timeframe - choose when this lead route will be active:
- Always - this lead route will always be active.
- Custom - choose a day, or set of days, plus a time range for the lead to be active. For instance, you can set the strategy for Saturday and Sunday, from 8am to 8pm. You actually have a lot of control over this and can set a custom time range for each day of the week.
7. Click Create, when you are ready.
You have the ability to keep this general, or you can get very specific and create multiple strategies, for specific days of the week (or even specific times of day). Once you create a strategy, you will be able to use it when creating future lead routes.