What is eEdge?
- myContacts is at the center of eEdge. It’s a full Contact Management System that lets you organize your contacts into groups in a way that makes sense for your business, set follow‐up reminders, and track every communication and activity you’ve had with each contact.
- myContacts is fed by myLeads—the lead management system. Regardless of where your online leads come from, they’re all funneled into eEdge myLeads, and you’re immediately notified via email and/or text.
- Cultivate leads, promote listings, and build relationships with myMarketing. You can create custom touch campaigns, listing and buyer presentations, property fliers, and more!
Set Up Your eEdge Account
1. Activate your eEdge account
2. Fill out your eEdge Profile information
3. Update your office info
4. Set up IDX for eEdge
5. Customize your eEdge website
6. Set your activity alerts
7. Edit your email settings
Build Your Database with myContacts
1. Set up contact groups
2. Add a new contact to your database
3. Add a contact to a group
4. Import a spreadsheet of contacts into your database
5. Export a group of contacts
Feed Your Database with myLeads
1. Set up lead capture
2. Your eEdge dashboard
3. Initial Contact Wizard (ICW)
Communicate with Your Database with myMarketing
1. eEdge email and reminders
2. Create marketing
3. Market a listing
4. Listing and Buyer Presentations
5. Create a new marketing campaign
6. Add a new contact to a campaign
eEdge For Leadership
1. Access Contacts in Your eEdge Leadership Account