When getting set up on eEdge, you will want to edit the email signature and email templates. To get to these settings, follow the steps below:
1. From the myKW home page, click New Leads under "myLeads" in the eEdge control panel.
The first thing you will see is your email signature. This signature will auto-populate on all of your composed or response emails when sent through eEdge. Edit and save your email signature in this section.
For help with adding images to your eEdge email signature, click here.
Email Quick Text
Email Quick Text are prebuilt message templates that you can create in advance, so you’ll be able to respond to your contacts more quickly and efficiently. You must have Market Leader Pro to utilize this feature.
For more info on this feature, click here.
Welcome Emails - There are two types of welcome emails set up for new contacts in eEdge that you are able to customize. Both templates have default, customizable text and are designed to automatically include your client’s specific login credentials and website access when you send the Welcome Email.
1. The first is the "Registered on Website" welcome email. When someone goes to your eEdge website and registers or if a lead automatically pulls into your database, this email will automatically be sent to them without you having to take any steps. There is also an option to send this email to contacts you import into the system as well.
2. The second is the "Manually Entered" welcome email. When you manually enter a new contact, you must also manually send them a Welcome Email.
- Go to the contact details page for this lead.
- Click on More Actions and select Resend Welcome Email from the drop-down list.
- This will send an email designed to drive them back to your website. If you do not reach out to the new contact within twelve hours, the system will automatically send this email.
In this section of the email settings, you can customize the introduction to the ICW that will be sent to new registrants on your eEdge website.
For more info on the Initial Contact Wizard, click here.
Seller's Market Report - A Seller’s Market Report highlights the services you provide as an agent and helps a contact who wants to sell a property understand what the property might be worth in the current market. This is usually sent in response to online inquiries from potential sellers wanting to know the value of their home. It can include current active listings from the MLS as well as sold comparables to support the price range you determine. You can create this report as an email or printable document.
In this section, you can edit the introduction to the "Seller's Market Report" that you can generate for a contact.
For more info on the Seller's Market Report, click here.