[NOTICE] eEdge and all of its components will be turned off to Keller Williams associates as of December 31, 2020. Read more about the change and make sure you are prepared for this transition: https://www.kwconnect.com/page/eedge-transition
You can customize the design templates available to all KW agents in your eEdge account to stay in touch with your contacts. Before we go into the steps for this, here are a few things to know about email marketing:
- Only 2,000 contacts can be added per email
- There is a maximum of 5,000 emails per month that you can send from your Market Leader system. Any contacts you send your marketing designs to will count toward that 5,000 email limit.
- Contacts will not know they are in a group email. As a default, the system sends each contact a copy of the email and they will not see the other recipients.
To access the design templates follow these steps:
1. From your myKW home page, click the + sign next to "myMarketing" and choose Create Marketing Materials in the eEdge Control Panel.
2. In the Marketing Center, look under the "Design Library" section and choose either Email & Video Marketing or Print Marketing.
3. Use the "Search Options" box to filter the type of marketing material you would like to send.
- Use the "Keyword" field to search for a specific title or subject.
- The "Listing Enabled Only" checkbox will show only listing-specific designs (e.g., Just Listed, Just Sold) and you have the ability to pull in your listing info into these designs via the KWLS or your MLS.
- Filter the library by type using the checkboxes provided. The library will only show those types that are checked.
- Choose a "Collection" ranging from KW membership-specific designs to buyer/seller designs.
- Use the Search button to see your results.
4. Once you have selected your design, click the Personalize button to make edits or changes. For more info on the "eEdge Design Editor," click here.
5. After you have saved your design, exit the "eEdge Design Editor."
6. Deliver your marketing design.
- For Email Marketing, click the Compose Email button, use the To button to choose your recipients, and send the email.
- For Print Marketing, either click the Download PDF button to download the design to your computer for printing or choose professional printing options and Market Leader will mail the design for you at a cost.
For more info on the eEdge design library and marketing tools, click here.