In order to complete the "Communities Served" section of your website, go to the eEdge website admin tool and follow the steps below:
1. Click on Communities Served on the left side of the page.
2. Click the Add Community button.
3. Name the community. What you type in this box will be added to the end ofhttp://"youreEdgedomain"/community/area/ to create a unique website URL for this page that you can post and share.
4. Add an area by typing in a zip code, city, or neighborhood and choose the result from the drop-down list.
- If you add only zip codes, market trends data will show on the website community page automatically.
5. Describe the community. You must add some sort of description or you will not be able to save this page.
6. Locate this community on the map provided.
- Drag the blue pin to where you want the center of this community to show on your website.
- You can click on the little box at the top right of the map to change the style of map you want to show on your site.
7. Add a community image by using the Browse button to select a photo from your computer.
8. Set your SEO titles and description that will display in search engine results.
9. Click Save.