The Keller Cloud has a MLS feed of listings that powers many of the tasks you perform. Eventually, the Listings applet will replace the KWLS and include syndication, but for now, it is in a very early stage and is limited to a listings search. To learn how to access and use the listings search, follow the steps below:
1. Log in to http://agent.kw.com with your Keller Williams login credentials.
2. Click the Listings icon, , on the left side of the page.
3. The system will give you a message about Command Listings (KWLS 2.0) being in avery early stage. Click Take me to KWLS 2.0.
4. By default, the system will show you your personal listings first, on the My KWLS page. Click Listing Search, at the top of the page.
5. Use the Filters and Search Box to find the listing you are looking for, or select a neighborhood, on the map, to focus your search.
Please sign in to leave a comment.