To update your eEdge account so that the correct information is displayed on the eEdge website and marketing pieces, please follow the steps below.
1. From the myKW home page, click the New Leads link under "myLeads" in the eEdge Control Panel.
2. Once in the eEdge account, click the drop-down arrow next to your profile picture in the top right of the page and select My Account.
3. This is where the account information in eEdge is stored. To make edits to any of this information, click the red Edit button at the top of the page.
4. Fill out the "Profile Details" section. The identification fields here (Name, Designations, Title, and Phone Numbers) will show on the eEdge website and on marketing materials. The "Website" and "eEdge Email" fields will be the domains associated with the account and cannot be changed by anyone other than Market Leader. For more info on the fields in this section, click here.
5. Fill out the "Marketing" section. This section contains fields that will populate on the marketing materials automatically. For more info on the fields in this section, click here.
6. Once you are done with this section, click the Save button.
7. Add social media options. To add social media widgets to the eEdge website, click the Add Social Media button in the "Social Media Options" section. Select the social media you are using from the drop-down box under "URL Type" and then enter the URL for that site in the box marked "URL."
8. Click the Save button when you are through. This will create social media widgets on your eEdge website, which will direct people to your social media.
9. Add Your Images. There are three images in this section that you are able to add:
Website Image: This image will show on the eEdge website.
Marketing Image: This image will automatically populate on your marketing materials.
Marketing Logo: This Logo image will also populate on your marketing materials.
*Note: A KW logo is automatically added to your marketing material. The logo you would add to this section would be a personal or team logo.