[NOTICE] eEdge and all of its components will be turned off to Keller Williams associates as of December 31, 2020. Read more about the change and make sure you are prepared for this transition: https://www.kwconnect.com/page/eedge-transition
Along with the Market Leader CRM your eEdge account will also come with a built-in website. This website's domain is integrated with the entire eEdge account. For most KW Agents this means it will follow the agentname.kwrealty.com structure. For pro users, they will be able to choose a custom domain when they set up their pro account.
Find your eEdge website domain:
1. From the myKW home page, log in to your eEdge account by clicking the New Leads link under the "myLeads" section in the eEdge Control Panel.
2. Once in the eEdge account, click the drop-down arrow next to your profile picture in the top right of the page and select My Account.
Your website domain will be displayed in the "Profile Details" section on this page in the "Website" field.
In the "Website" section of your Market Leader account, you will notice the three main sections: Appearance, Content, and Listing Search.
- Saved changes you make in your website admin tool will instantly show on your website once refreshed. Make sure to save your changes in each section before moving on to the next.
Theme: Choose your website "Theme," which includes the layout and colors of your website. You can change the theme at any time.
Pages: Edit the content on each page of your website.
- Use the drop-down box in this section to choose which page your would like to edit.
- You can use the "Add New Page" button to create a custom page from scratch. If you want to add more than one custom page, you will have to upgrade to Market Leader Pro.
Blog Posts: Add custom blog content to your website, increasing the number of website visitors and leads. Market Leader Pro is required to use this section.
Communities Served: Add communities that will be listed in the "Communities" section of your home page. Each community will be a clickable link that will take users directly to a map search and informational page of that community specifically. For more info on how to set up this section,click here.
Partners: Invite Partners to buy sponsorships that you can feature on your website. Market Leader Pro is required to use this section.
Recommendations: In this section, you will see the recommendations that your contacts have posted on your website. You are able to delete any recommendation in this section if needed by clicking on the X on the right side of the recommendation.
Analytics: Enter your Google Analytics Tracking ID in the box provided and click Save at the bottom of the page. To learn more about Google Analytics, click here. To access your Analytics account, click here.
Options: This is the page where you will set the search options that will show on your website.
- Check the items you want to show and uncheck the items you do not want to show on your website property search page.
- In the "Search Areas" field, make sure that you list all of the states you are licensed to operate in. Only states listed in this section will show results on your property search.
- In the "Lead Generation and Activity Tracking" section, choose between "Active" or "Passive" lead generation.
- With it set to "Active," visitors will be able to view one property before they are prompted to register, whereas they will be able to view four properties before being prompted to register for the "Passive" option.
- The "Other" setting will allow you to fully customize the amount of listings a visitor can view before registering. Market Leader Pro is required to use this setting.
Search Widget: This will allow you to create a search widget that you will be able to add to other sites or blogs. This widget will drive people to your eEdge property search when clicked and enable you to capture them as a lead, regardless of where the widget is placed. Market Leader Pro is required to use this feature.
To learn more about your eEdge website, please click here.