1. Log on to mykw.kw.com.
2. In your eEdge Control Panel, under "myTransactions," click Start myTransaction.
3. Click the New Loop icon,, to start your new loop.
4. Name your new loop. You can type in whatever you wish, or start typing an address or MLS number to auto-populate the name and listing details. If you wish to auto-populate the listing details, choose your listing from the list and click Import Data.
5. Once you've chosen a name, click Create Loop.
6. Now that the loop is created and named, click View Details at the top of the loop.
7. Using the corresponding drop-down menus, choose a "Transaction Type" and "Loop Status."
8. In the "People" section, click Add Person for each person involved in the transaction. Make sure to add their full name, email address and choose a role from the corresponding drop-down provided. Fill out any additional details you wish to add and click Add Person at the bottom of the form.
9. Once everyone is added to the loop, add any additional info into the loop on the rest of the page. This is optional, but the more info you add here will cause more info to auto-populate into your documents. Click Save at the bottom of the page when you are finished entering additional details.
10. Scroll to the top of the page and click Back To Loop.
11. Last, add documents to your new loop. There are three ways to do this:
- Choose from an assortment of templates provided by Dotloop or your Market Center.
- Browse your computer to add a document from your personal files.
- Compose an email from any email account and attach the documents. Send the email to an email address that Dotloop will provide, once you click the "Email" option. This email address will be long, but specific to this loop and it will add the attached documents to the loop, once sent. You will see an option to copy the email address to allow you to paste it into the email you are composing.
Once you add documents, your loop is created. You can go back into this loop at any time to edit or add information as needed.